Sr. Product Manager
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2017, Prodege, LLC, parent company of rewards community Swagbucks.com & cash-back shopping sites MyPoints.com & ShopAtHome.com has awarded over $500 million to its members. Our business solutions brands, ProdegeMR (market research), ProdegeDR (direct response) & ProdegeVN (video network) allow our partners to reach, influence and acquire consumers online.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We are currently seeking a Sr. Product Manager. The Sr. Product Manager evaluates, analyzes, plans and manages the development of assigned products from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize revenue and meet consumer traffic, operational, financial, and corporate objectives. Typical products include new and existing desktop / mobile applications, lead generation, advertising, and consumer experience workflows.
Candidates must have a Consumer Web and Mobile background and will be a catalyst in converting visitors into loyal members of Swagbucks.com. We are looking for someone that excels in working in a cross-functional capacity with multiple teams and can effectively gather requirements for our online initiatives.
Key responsibilities include leadership in an agile environment of/for: roadmap planning, platform/product definition, participation w/ technical specifications, testing, alpha/beta trials management, product launch/rollout across global markets, revenue modeling & forecast and ongoing product operations management.
Summary of essential job functions
- Manage and take responsibility for assigned consumer desktop and mobile products. Keep things moving and past the finish line to product launch and beyond.
- Build products that deliver advertiser value by engaging and delighting consumers.
- Leading cross-functional teams, both internal and external, to execute product plans on time, scope, and budget.
- Developing product strategy based on analysis of consumer needs, technology trends, competitive landscape, and business models
- Drive the development of the overall product roadmap for assigned products which includes defining objectives, budgets, competitive positioning and product needs for short and long term goals to ensure continued growth and competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Work effectively with business line managers, sales, engineering, QA, and design to execute against prioritized and actionable product backlog following Agile methodology. Manage alignment of product backlog with the roadmap.
- Monitor key metrics for product effectiveness, engagement, retention, and growth. Develop product enhancements that improve these metrics. Utilize A/B testing of hypotheses to drive iterative development of improvements.
- Partner with business line managers, operations, sales and marketing groups on initiatives.
- Initiate, maintain, and evaluate relationships with partners and vendors.
- Communicate with stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- 6+ years of consumer internet and mobile product management experience, preferably in social, commerce, local advertising
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Ability to write effective, clear user stories and acceptance criteria
- Online reward programs experience a plus
- Video or media experience a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment with common tool-sets
- Information Architecture, wireframing, flowcharting, and design skills
- Able to strategically interpret data and metrics and develop actionable recommendations
- Able to work in a matrix organization and partner successfully with teams across the organization. Able to network effectively and leverage internal and external resources
- Los Angeles Business Journal – Best Places to Work, August 2017, 2016, 2014 & 2013
- The 2016 & 2017 Career Launching Companies, Wealthfront
- Inc 500 – Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
- Los Angeles Business Journal – Fastest Growing Companies
- Los Angeles Business Journal– Best Places to Work
- President Josef Gorowitz -- Ernst & Young 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year: Los Angeles, Advertising Category
- President Josef Gorowitz -- SoCal Tech Top 50 Executives Award 2013
- CEO Chuck Davis – Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA) Hall of Fame Honoree
- CFO Brad Kates -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CFO of the Year, Winner
- CTO Shane O’Neill -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CIO of the Year, Finalist