Sr. Product Manager, Practice Insights & Business Systems at PatientPop
PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, and keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Practice Insights & Business Systems with a deep background in product management for delivering practice insights and integrating with core business systems, such as Salesforce.
How you will contribute:
- Research how to deliver business insights to practices
- Evaluate integration opportunities with Salesforce and other key business systems
- Develop and own the product vision and roadmap
- Drive product success by defining metrics, monitoring, and continually optimizing the product
- Be the market, customer, and product expert internally and externally
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and cross-functional teams to launch new features
- 5+ years as a product management with a SaaS company
- Deep experience with delivering marketing insights to non-technical audiences
- Ability to listen, understand, and influence
- Adept at discovering, positioning, and prioritizing pervasive problems to solve
- Strong written and verbal communicator with non-technical and technical audience
- You’re a doer by making the seemingly impossible, possible
- Be curious, love to learn, are are able to dig into new technologies, while picking them up quickly
- Have a strong technical understanding and you enjoy sharing knowledge with others.
- Think broadly and enjoy solving problems
- Understand the business & regulatory challenges of interoperability
- Strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- Opportunity to create impact
- Ownership and autonomy
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Remote friendly or relocation assistance provided
- 100% fully-paid health, dental and vision options
- Stock options
- Our HQ is 2 Blocks from the beach, next to the promenade and dog friendly
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.