Sr. Product Manager (Billing)
The Sr. Product Owner of Billing platform will be responsible for all recurring payments processing on Ring.com. This role will lead and execute the business rules around payment processing based on KPIs and best practices. The Product Owner will also be responsible for scaling internationally and adding new payment methods. Lastly, this role also includes supporting payments via Customer service portal and CS tools.
- Taking high level direction and turn a strategic plan into a tactical plan
- Working with stakeholders to identify areas of opportunity and agree upon requirements
- Defining problem spaces/opportunities, writing detailed product specs, scoping efforts, maintaining documentation, and managing a cross-functional team to deliver against those requests
- Creating and prioritizing a backlog of requirements with input from all stakeholders
- Continuously evaluating the competitive landscape and critically thinking about how others’ strategies may or may not fit into our own
- Identifying key performance indicators, striving for improvement, and communicating progress
- Ability to lead and influence
- Domain and technical expertise
- Critical thinking & decision making
- Execution and communication of roadmap
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a Product Manager in a consumer electronics environment
- Stakeholder management: must be able to communicate with all levels, from PR to community support, BI, data management, devs, security, legal, C-levels, et al.
- Must be familiar with SDLC (agile experience a plus), including
- New product planning, from concept to feasibility and definition
- New product introduction, from development to launch
- Post-launch product management, from strategic to tactical management
- Conflict resolution amongst teammates
- Ability to tactfully repurpose/reject ideas when proposed with suboptimal solutions
- Leadership. Getting others to work with you when they don’t work for you. Building consensus amongst stakeholders
- Continuous growth mindset. Willing to learn new skills/different areas of the business/how the product fits into the bigger picture, etc.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description