Sr Product Manager - Account Management
- Communicate, coordinate and work closely with product/engineering/design teams to deliver products from idea phase to our members' hands.
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new product offerings.
- Stay in touch with users to understand what they love or don't love as our current advance product evolves.
- Deeply understand the needs and behaviors of our users, and generate actionable insights through qualitative and quantitative research to drive product strategy
- Articulate user stories, requirements, define business value and identify success metrics for our existing KYC, Bank Connection, & our newer Authorization & Biometrics systems.
- Be responsible for leading the charge on how our customers manage their Dave account, access Dave, and the integrations that power these features
- Prepare models/business cases that justify the feature development decisions.
- Regularly optimize in an ever-evolving environment where our process is shifting, and original solutions are standard.
- Work on the definition and reporting of relevant KPIs to continually optimize technical and financial performance for our business.
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Work with the team to monitor the competitive and industry landscape, keeping up-to-date with essential market advancements.
In the First 30 Days You Will:
- Ask the right questions both to our team members and our customers to gain a strong understanding of Dave and our customer experience.
- Work with Engineering to better understand the current systems in place for our Account Management features
- Use our business intelligence toolkit to develop actionable insights that deliver maximum value for our members.
- Foster working relationships with engineering and current PM's to understand our development process.
- Ship several small features.
In the First 90 Days You Will
- Own the product development lifecycle for your team with a prioritized roadmap, clear milestones, and weekly development cycles
- Develop launch plans by defining milestones and roadmap for your team, scoping/prioritizing features, coordinating timing with other business activities, managing backlogs, and estimating work.
- Define and maintain critical KPIs to monitor to maximize member satisfaction, engagement, retention, and revenue.
- Develop and deploy your own larger feature sets that maximize user and business value and report on their success.
- 4+ years of work experience as a Product Manager or equivalent experience
- Experience gathering requirements for new products and processes
- Comfortable creating new products from scratch.
- Possess an excellent product/design sense, and you can take complex problems and make simple experiences.
- Ability to lead complicated cross-functional projects while handling many moving pieces.
- Excellent communication with engineering, design, and senior management
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence tools like Amplitude, Mode, Looker, or Tableau
- Looking for a place where you will work hard, always learning and growing in the process.
- Not afraid of failure.
- Representative of Dave’s values: helpful and decent, resourceful, innovative entrepreneur, transparent, and persistent.