Senior Technical Product Manager, EMR Integrations Windows App at PatientPop
PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, and keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to WorkHow you will contribute:
As the Product Manager of the EMR Integrations Windows Application, you will play a highly impactful role as our product performs dramatically better for our practices when integrated with their EMR. You will own the building of our windows application that facilitates bidirectional data exchange between an on-premise EMR systems and the PatientPop cloud platform. You’ll continually optimize success metrics and you’ll obsess over the experience of integrating new customers and supporting the currently integrated ones.
- Develop, fully own, and be accountable for the product vision and roadmap for our Windows desktop application
- Research the on-premise EMR market and be the subject matter expert in the space
- Collaborate with and influence the roadmaps of other client software teams and the Cloud Integrations Platform team
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, designers, and cross-functional teams to launch new features and integrations in a fast-paced environment
- Drive product success by defining metrics, monitoring, and continually optimizing the product
- Evaluate partnership opportunities with EMR vendors and/or other third party companies and execute on them
- 5+ years experience in product management in the healthcare or retail medical vertical
- 2+ years experience with client software, ideally Windows desktop software
- 2+ years experience with healthcare data interoperability (HL7, FHIR, APIs)
- You have excellent soft-skills with the ability to listen, understand, and influence co-located and remote teams
- You are adept at discovering, positioning, and prioritizing pervasive market problems to solve
- You have strong written and verbal communicator with non-technical and technical audiences
- You collect the dots and connect them
- You are a doer - You love to make the seemingly impossible, possible
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Weekly catered lunches
- 100% fully-paid health, dental and vision options
- Stock options
- 401 (k)
- 2 Blocks from the beach and next to the promenade
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.