Senior Product Manager at LegalZoom
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:01 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, December 11, 2021
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
Are you a Product leader who is customer obsessed and passionate about scaling a high growth business? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our rapidly growing business. In this role, you will own the vision, strategy and execution of how we deliver ongoing value to our customers by building products and service experiences that solve their needs. You'll sweat the details, work side by side with the team, and lead with a high say/do ratio.
This is a strategic role with an opportunity to make a big impact in the lives of our customers and drive huge business impact.
- Define product vision, strategy and roadmap for our business
- Be intimately connected to our customers and be a champion and voice of our customers / experts
- Learn fast, fail fast mindset - move with speed levering lean methodology practices
- Inspire and lead cross-functional teams using data to tell stories
- Leverage data and insights to drive e2e customer experience
- Works with product marketing, design, engineering, data, etc. to successfully deliver products to market
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- 8+ years of tech industry product management experience; marketplace experience preferred
- Proven track record of building and delivering successful products
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience and business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across the organization
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description