Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave's financial tools, including its debit card and spending account, help its more than eight million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work and build credit.
Dave is a virtual-first company, which means there is no preference on where team members get their work done. Employees are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the only exception of Hawaii for now. For those who want to work in an office setting on a more regular basis, we will eventually open offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
Our team is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is very analytical, organized and has experience driving projects in a fast-paced environment for our experience team. This senior product manager will partner closely with UX design and research, specializing in our overall mobile app experience and navigation. You’ll help us maximize our current banking product’s potential, and effectively coordinate between other product managers, engineers, designers, analysts, and stakeholders.
Executing on this will require strong qualitative and quantitative research abilities, with a creative mindset and holistic approach to product management. You’ll work iteratively to ship and test features, partnering closely with research, data, design and engineering to help improve the Dave customer experience.
- Communicate, coordinate and work closely with product/engineering/design teams to deliver products from idea phase to our members' hands
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new product offerings
- Deeply understand the needs and behaviors of our users, and generate actionable insights through qualitative and quantitative research to drive product strategy
- Articulate user stories, requirements, define business value and identify success metrics
- Be responsible for leading the charge on how our customers manage their Dave account, access Dave, and the integrations that power these features
- Collaborate with Compliance and Legal in order to ensure that our product offerings are safe and secure
- Dig deeply into back end systems in order to create product requirements
- Work on the definition and reporting of relevant KPIs to continually optimize technical and financial performance for our business
- Gather and manage product feedback through concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Work with the team to monitor the competitive and industry landscape, keeping up-to-date with essential market advancements
- 3-6 years of experience as a Senior Product Manager, preferably on a consumer facing mobile application
- Extensive experience in partnering with UX Design & Research teams
- Experience gathering requirements for new products and processes
- Comfortable creating new products from scratch
- Possess an excellent product/design sense, and you can take complex problems and make simple experiences
- Ability to lead complicated cross-functional projects while handling many moving pieces
- Excellent communication with engineering, design, and senior management
- Experience crafting roadmaps
- Experience with FinTech desired
- Representative of Dave’s values: helpful and decent, resourceful, innovative entrepreneur, transparent, and persistent
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.