Senior Product Manager at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 75, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Drive roadmap and requirements for your area of responsibility
- Advocate and balance the business requests and technical feasibility in building the digital features and functionality to move the business forward at scale
- Understand our tech stack and tools and not afraid to dig into the details (Shopify exp. a plus!)
- Champion the needs of the business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process; ensure what is delivered meets original goals and KPIs
- Partner with functional leads to define and prioritize use cases, create detailed requirements, define and prioritize user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture
- Collaborate with UX, design, product, engineering teams and third-party vendors as well as business stakeholders to deliver on product vision
- Drive User acceptance testing, bug prioritization, business validation, business training, a successful release, and post launch measurement of features.
- Proactively identify and resolve risks, issues, and roadblocks that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Effectively present and communicate with senior executives and articulate a point of view
- Develop the processes across our team to efficiently manage, build, train, and consistently release high quality digital experiences
- Define, build, and track key performance metrics to measure success and identify and iterate on opportunities for optimization.
- 6-8+ years of experience in digital product management leading the end-to-end product lifecycle including defining new solutions, creating a roadmap, and building minimum viable products and scaling
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving experience
- Track record of operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results
- Experience in fostering cross-functional working partnerships with business, engineering, and product teams
- Experience influencing stakeholders without direct authority
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or other related fields
- Advanced Degree in MS or MBA a plus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program