Senior Product Manager at iHerb
We are looking for a Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products and features for our Transportation Management Systems(TMS), including but not limited to carrier integration, shipment processes, custom broker importing and exporting. The Product Manager is proficient in working with cross-functional teams and can translate customer and business needs into product definitions. The Product Manager should be familiar with and can carry out standard industry best practices and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The Product Manager is responsible for product functionality and usability and is able to communicate efficiently and effectively with engineering teams to make sure requirements are met.
- Envision, Define, Design and document business and technical requirements with business partners and engineering team.
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis through stakeholder engagement meetings
- Optimize current processes for carrier integration, shipment process flow and other homegrown software systems
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and system testing; write test plans as required
- Create, plan and meet process project schedules
- Evaluate and report system performance
- Perform customer demos of new processes and report performance
- Formulate and define project assumptions, objectives and scope based on customer needs and thorough understanding of business and technical requirements
- Maintain and groom product backlog ensuring user stories are well formed with acceptance criteria.
- Take an active role in working with the development team(s) to ensure defined user stories are reflected in their technical design as projects are broken down into development sprints.
- Take an active role in the estimation, sprint planning, daily scrum, and retrospective meetings.
- Communicate and coordinate with constituents on proposed solutions, project status and timeline for delivery.
- Deliver internal and external product training on new feature enhancements or modules.
- Gather data and metrics to drive projects and measure success
- Proficient at gathering both internal and external data and turn it into decision making tools
- Trend analysis of products to plan for strategic enhancements based on current usage
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise designing and implementing Supply Chain System Solutions, preferably with 3PL/LTL/TMS and integrating with 3rd party systems (Carriers and/or Connectship)
- Strong background and understanding of distribution processes, material flow, and human factors interaction
- Experience in leading Business Analysis, Business Process Design and Application Development (SDLC)
- Identify market opportunities and complete competitive analysis
- Experience developing product strategy with a strong aptitude for determining optimal market positioning
- Ability to multitask and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Customer first mentality with the knowledge to work with internal groups to improve business processes
- Excellent written/verbal communication and must work well with others
- Experience with global retail e-commerce companies
- Background in Industrial Engineering
Generally required 5+ years of TMS or carrier services implementation experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information System Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, or Computer Science related field is preferred or equivalent work experience.
At iHerb we strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.