Senior Product Manager at Emotive.io
About This Role:
Exciting news! We just hit $5 million in annual revenue, are looking for great people to help us scale and build innovative products/business models. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for building delightful products that will change the way that consumer businesses engage with their customers at scale. This is a high visibility, high impact role and is a great opportunity for someone that wants to create an entire new category of business software.
Within three months, you'll:
- Gained a solid understanding of the product, market space & competition
- Have shipped 2-3 key product features
- Built a roadmap for the next quarter
Within six months, you'll:
- Have established an incredibly exciting long-term vision for your product area
- Increased adoption, engagement & retention metrics for your key features
Skills You Will Bring:
- 5+ years as a Product Manager at a B2B SaaS company with a lot of traffic/users.
- Proven experience launching major product features that make a meaningful impact. Consistent history of driving measurable user or revenue growth.
- Strong ability to isolate customer needs and turn ambiguous problems or ideas into a product roadmap with minimal guidance.
- Passion for well designed products. You have an eye for design and are eager to collaborate with designers to deliver the best possible user experience.
- Incredible attention to detail. You want to ship the best customer experience and will not compromise. Your specs are incredibly detailed and you are able to provide unambiguous clarity to design & engineering.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You will do what it takes to ship your feature and make it successful. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats to get things done - whether it means recruiting customers for interviews, helping QA your products or training the GTM team for new feature launches.
- Deep empathy for users. You love meeting and learning from all customers.
- Experience with A/B testing and data analysis is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Sales & Marketing tech stack is a plus.
The Emotive Story
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 350+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on product people absolutely love!
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.