We are building the future of freight
Mothership's groundbreaking technology is unlocking the world's potential by making freight delivery more efficient. Founded in 2017, we're backed by some of venture capital's best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today's most innovative companies.
To double down on that success, we’re looking for highly driven and detail-oriented individuals looking to add value, solve problems and join a rocket ship. If that's you, come help us reshape logistics. Together we'll replace tired and comfortable incumbents with a modern marketplace built around speed, ease of use and fairness.
As a Senior Product Manager you’ll strategize, develop and lead our product release lifecycles.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who relishes the opportunity to manage product development from the ground up and is eager to coordinate with leaders across multiple departments. This individual will have previously managed products that are widely used, easily recognized by name and revered. This individual is focused on action and leads by example in a hands on and collaborative way.
What you'll get to do
- Define the release process and coordinate all of the activities required to bring new product and features to market
- Work with engineers and designers to build, test and deploy new features across our suite of web and mobile applications
- Analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities
- Work closely with our Engineering, Design and Data Science teams to drive day-to-day execution against OKRs
What success looks like in this role
- 5+ years of product management at an enterprise or consumer tech company
- A deep understanding of and appreciation for world class design and user experiences
- The ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant solutions
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and tackle things hands-on
- Understanding of market and industry trends
- Ability to succeed with minimal guidance
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to thrive under ambiguous circumstances
- Strong accountability, work ethic, and sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
Perks and Benefits
Highly competitive salary and employee stock options
Full health, dental and vision insurance coverage (PPO)
Unlimited paid time off
Work at our bright, window filled, open floor plan office in Culver City, CA
Equipped with the latest technology
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to, let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description