Senior Product Manager at AuditBoard
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
At AuditBoard, product managers act as the “glue” between engineering, design, and the rest of the business. Their core purpose is to steer the product towards a successful outcome by driving innovation, execution, and strategy in the technology area. The PMs are successful when AuditBoard delivers software that is scalable, sells well, and fulfills the customers’ needs. We are seeking organized and curious individuals to facilitate a product discovery process that feeds directly into the product roadmap. This requires talking with clients and SMEs about product problem areas and using that research to create actionable requirements. Other day-to-day activities may include running a scrum team, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders on product releases, and supporting other departments with product expertise and leadership.
- Understand customer needs and translate them into actionable requirements for design and engineering teams
- Engage in product discovery by experimenting on product ideas through customer focus groups
- Work with sales, marketing, design, and customer support to evaluate and prioritize product feedback
- Understand the product space well enough to develop new feature recommendations and serve as a voice of authority on the product direction
- Utilize metrics and analytics to drive product insights and recommendations
- Own and advocate a reliable and light-weight process for managing product development
- Collaborate with engineering and design to execute on changes
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of product management or related experience
- Experience building web applications
- Experience working directly with designers and engineers on software development
- Knowledge of agile software project management, software engineering, UI/UX
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- A sense of humor
- MBA or equivalent is a plus
- Experience building B2B SaaS products or working in the Audit industry is a plus
- Experience managing clients and external stakeholders is a plus
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!