Senior Product Manager
INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a a highly technical Senior Product Manager for the Product Management team to contribute to the vision, the roadmap and the feature definition of our products to drive value to both our customers (hotels/luxury residences) and their guests/residents (consumers).
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Working cross-functionally, define and drive enhancements to our offerings.
- Evaluate and prioritize new product ideas/suggestions; develop and maintain portions of the overall product roadmap and strategy.
- Develop and review product specifications and requirements;
- Work with third party vendors to evaluate potential partnerships, review APIs and assess the level of effort for potential integrations into our platform.
- Work with engineering to define and prioritize features and requirements. Manage the agile development/scrum process, including driving grooming and backlog management.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Work with sales and operations to ensure that customer needs are being met and new feature requests are properly prioritized and resourced.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Cross functional team management
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Prior technical background, with experience in SaaS, IOT/Mobile, Hardware, and Software development is a plus
- Vendor management experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong understanding of user experience and design principles
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Product managers who started out as software developers highly encouraged to apply!
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.