Senior Product Manager at Albert
Things you're good at
- Ownership: own and execute financial products that create value for Albert's customers.
- Organization: work across multiple layers of our organization, including design, engineering, financial services and senior management.
- Prioritization: prioritize initiatives to demonstrate alignment with our business strategy and our value propositions. Communicate priorities and drive consensus on the path forward.
- Strategy: understand Albert's strategic needs and deliver innovative products to align with these needs.
- Communication: keep lines of communication open and seek out feedback on a regular basis.
- Teamwork: at Albert, the underpinning of our culture is caring. We care about our customers’ financial wellness, we care about the health of our business, and we treat each other with kindness and respect.
- Own and execute a product line that creates value for a financial consumer.
- Prioritize potential initiatives through demonstrating their alignment with our business strategy and the value to our current or future customers.
- Communicate that prioritization to other stakeholders in the company and drive consensus on the path forward.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and business team members on business cases, product requirements, development, launch and adoption.
- Understand Albert's strategic position and deliver innovative products that align with this strategy.
- Work directly with customers to unearth pain points and understand their most pressing needs.
- Communicate to the rest of the company the “how” and “why” of each feature.
- Undergraduate degree and 6+ years of product management experience.
- Experience working in Mobile and Web environments (iOS and Android).
- An expert organizer with a proven ability to prioritize.
- Strong technical background, preferably with deep understanding of engineering development languages and platforms.
- A self-starting attitude with the ability to drive projects forward while maintaining a keen sense of collaboration.
- Adapts easily to a fluid work process, capable of pivoting based on evolving business strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills while working with fellow product managers, designers, engineers, marketers and Genius teams.
- Passion for aiding the underserved financial customer.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind and evangelize projects to build consensus in the organization.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k match
- Free lunch