Senior Product Manager at Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 1,000+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager. At Clutter, you’ll be working at one of LA’s fastest growing startups and learn from some of the best and brightest Product and Engineering minds in SoCal. This individual will have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development as we scale into new markets.
You’ll be on one of the following pods:
- Lead Generation - Build features and testing experiences that enable us to understand consumer behavior and interest to make sure Clutter (and storage more broadly) are accessible to as many people as possible
- Supply Chain - Optimize the process of picking up, storing & returning customer items, leveraging predictive analytics to optimize our warehouse automation and organization
- Growth - Build a revenue yield management system that is integrated across pricing, promotions, and customer acquisition
- Customer Experience - Generate customer facing web applications that augment the Clutter service we deliver in customer’s homes
What you'll do:
- Drive innovation, product definition, roadmap planning and design of new products and features to deliver against team and company goals
- Use data to empower decision-making and inform product direction that builds towards our ambitious product vision
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate product vision and priorities to multiple stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university (MBA or graduate degree preferred)
- Empathy for the user and a passion for building exceptional products
- Structured, data-driven thinking coupled with creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work outside of your comfort zone and embrace the ambiguity of a high-growth startup environment
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.