Senior Product Manager
Who You Are:
You are seasoned Product Manager with e-commerce experience who can determine overall strategy for Fair product and communicate this strategy to the product team and stakeholders.
What You Do:
- Manage the product roadmap and features powering the finance and accounting functions at Fair including components such as NetSuite, Data Warehousing, and Financial Portfolio Reporting.
- Ensure accurate capture and presentation of data to internal and external stakeholders including the CFO and Treasurer.
- Develop and evolve the technology supporting the servicing function, working with servicing partners and internal tech, financial, and operational teams to drive innovation and efficiency while providing an on-brand and high-quality experience for Fair’s customers.
- Establish credibility as a subject matter expert in various aspects of the business.
- Own simultaneous projects high complexity and business impact.
- Encourage iterative product development to enable timely releases
What You Need:
- Familiarity with Finance and Accounting functions preferably within e-commerce contexts
- Experience interfacing with auditors, creditors, financial analysts as key audience
- Experience with account servicing for financial products
- Proven success in a product management role-particularly within the tech sector
- Experience with biz dev, selection and integration of external partners and vendors
- Highly organized; comfortable with project management and agile process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; a proven team leader