Viant is transforming the world of omnichannel, programmatic media buying and advanced data analytics with a wide range of technologies leveraging AI and machine learning to advance digital advertising effectiveness.
In 2017, Viant acquired Adelphic Inc., a programmatic demand side platform (DSP) company. Adelphic provides an omnichannel programmatic software solution for agencies, brands and other large media buyers to make meaningful engagements with consumers across today’s fragmented media market.
About the role:
We are looking for a leader in Product who will own key initiatives for Adelphic DSP’s user experience (UX) capabilities, iterating from inception, requirements gathering, design, review, QA, release, to product marketing towards Product Market Fit. This role is critical in the success of Viant’s product strategic development.
- Work ‘outside-in’: gather client's feedback to deeply understand pain points and underserved needs.
- Build differentiated requirements, phase them out, and own the roadmap of workflow, user experience and usability initiatives within Adelphic’s self-serve media buying product platform, including campaign management, reporting, API usage, and troubleshooting.
- Manage dependencies with other aspects of the Viant/Adelphic technical environment and track development work against the expected deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually ship functionality to successful outcome.
- Generate strategic and innovative product ideas and drive implementation.
- Perform in-depth research on competitive offerings within the DSP market.
- Effectively communicate relevant KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in Digital Product Management: Proven success in managing complex internet software development cycles, and API/spec integrations, in medium to large organizations.
- Fluency in writing Product Requirement and Design documents.
- BA/BS required. Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or a related discipline preferred.
- Expertise in online display and video formats.
- Proficiency in desktop, mobile, tablet or TV addressable advertising spaces.
- Understanding of Ad Networks, Exchanges, Real-time Bidding, Programmatic, Demand Side Platforms, Supply Side Platforms, Data Management Platforms, onboarding and Identity Management Platforms, 1st and 3rd party ad servers, cross-device and cross-channel targeting, and cookie/privacy concerns.
Nice to have:
- Ability to lead from any position, with a “Do Whatever It Takes” and “Figure It Out” attitude.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence cross-functional teams, create buy-in for a vision without formal authority.
- Analytical, critical, and strategic thinking, data-driven decision making, and creative problem solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to manage multiple project deliverables and meet deadlines with minimal direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills, empathy, emotional maturity and teamwork mentality.
- Possibility to work remotely
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
Viant is transforming the world of omnichannel, programmatic media buying and advanced data analytics with a wide range of technologies leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to advance digital advertising effectiveness.
Viant designs and develops cloud-based software systems for automated routine analyses to identify hidden insights and high-value opportunities. We capture and analyze data about demand patterns, product preferences, and content consumption behaviors to improve customer retention and loyalty. Viant is continually optimizing how we measure that experience to determine how and where our clients should advertise and sell their products. Viant aims at uncovering revenue opportunities hidden in customer data and recommends where clients should focus marketing experiments to provide high-impact business breakthroughs faster. Viant’s vision is to improve advertising effectiveness by driving real business outcomes while transforming enterprise data into actionable natural language insights for business leaders.
Viant’s culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace.
For more information visit us at www.viantinc.com.