Senior Product Manager - Pricing & Yield at Tinder
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world, and we’re just getting started. Tinder is building our record breaking revenue team and we are looking to hire our first Pricing & Yield lead. We are boldly going where no one has gone before, and are looking for an enterprising commander to help steer the ship.
In this role you will:
- You will be a key member of the record breaking Revenue team at Tinder (we reached #1 top grossing app in 2017!) & own our global pricing strategies.
- Define our pricing value. Create pricing strategies to maximize revenue and yield management for our subscription products (Tinder Gold & Tinder Plus), a la carte products (Super Like & Boost), and advertising.
- Work with Finance team to develop revenue strategies and quarterly forecasts that will directly impact how we prioritize our roadmap and the revenue products that we build.
- Work with individual product owners on Revenue team to build financial models for their products during ideation phase, with a focus on Pricing, Cross-Selling, and increasing ARPU.
- This role will report into the Director of Product, Revenue and have responsibilities that are highly cross-functional, working with the Executive team, Product, Product Marketing and Finance.
We're looking for:
- A deep passion for pricing strategies and yield management.
- In Data We Trust: you should love statistics, data, pricing theory, and topics like the Big Mac Index.
- Bachelor’s degree; MA, or PhD preferred in Statistics, Finance, or Economics.
- Deep understanding of human psychology and user behavior as it relates to Pricing.
- Expert at stakeholder management, communication, coordination, and collaboration across many teams with shifting priorities.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location