Senior Product Manager - Location
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world, and we’re just getting started. Tinder is starting a new product team, centered around building location-based products. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to be a founding member of this team team, which will drive the future vision of the company. We are boldly going where no one has gone before, and are looking for an enterprising commander to help steer the ship.
In this role you will:
- Be a founding member of a new product lane at Tinder, working on the strategic direction of the company.
- Execute a high-profile roadmap, in close collaboration with product designers and engineering managers to create new, location-based user experiences.
- Bring the product vision to life in collaboration with engineers, ensuring every interaction is translated from design to device with eagle-eye attention to detail.
- Make strategic and data-driven decisions about trade-offs, balance scope with quality, and communicate changes, decisions, and progress to stakeholders across the company at the right intervals.
- Create wireframes, product requirements and other illustrations to convey feature ideas and gather feedback.
- Analyze user data and metrics to measure business impact of a feature, and identify opportunities to evolve.
- Research and leverage consumer insights and competitive intelligence to inform product decisions.
- Use customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
We're looking for:
- Experience building location-based products (eg. geolocation, mapping, POI, transportation).
- Track record of success in shipping consumer-facing products, paying attention to every interaction to create a world-class user experience.
- Uncanny ability to solve complex problems, can do what it takes to get the job done, and understands the value of ruthless prioritization.
- Detailed mindset, capable of anticipating and identifying the many moving parts of a new product feature.
- Deep understanding of human psychology and user behavior to enable serving as the voice of the customer.
- Expert at stakeholder management, communication, coordination, and collaboration across many teams with shifting priorities.
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location