Senior Product Manager, Growth at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles, and we’ve recently joined the PayPal family to help supercharge our mission of creating fairness and value for everyone. We’ve built a community of over 20 million strong that uses the collective insights of our members to power an online shopping platform that allows everyone to shop smarter, together. We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager in our Los Angeles Arts District headquarters to help shape and scale a growing portfolio of products.
About the Role:
The Product Growth team is a group of tinkers who are both analytical and creative. Part hacker, part artist. We focus on leveling-up our customers and not the software. We believe that qualitative information is just as important as quantitative.
As a Growth Product Manager, you will be a consultant to our Product Leads by identifying, prototyping, and optimizing product adoption and usage through enhancing the customer experience. You will be pulling data and writing product requirements, along with creating the initial marketing copy or creative when needed.
The ideal candidate is excited by deriving product and marketing insights from our data. Additionally, they are technical enough to brainstorm with our engineering teams on the appropriate solutions that ultimately help our customers achieve their financial goals.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Product Manager, Growth at Honey, you will:
- Work closely with other product managers, analysts, engineers, and QA, as well as across the organization with marketing, revenue, and finance
- Collaborate with Product Leads on driving ideation, prioritization, and execution of product improvements that increase growth
- Apply your expertise in data mining, data analysis, and customer journey mapping to go beyond the numbers and find growth + engagement opportunities that help our customers achieve more
- Hypothesize, test, and optimize the customer experience lifecycle from acquisition through re-engagement
- Forecast revenue and strategic impact of identified and tested growth opportunities
- Utilize marketing channels like SEO, SEM, and email to grow acquisition, adoption, and improve retention along with re-engaging past customers
- Partner with QA and analysts to ensure growth momentum and enhance the quality of data
- Discover, follow, and share industry trends along with academic insights around user growth and behavioral economics to influence product changes
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping technology products on time and at scale
- 3+ years of experience with qualitative and quantitative statistical data analysis
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce growth or marketing
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience analyzing, prioritizing, and optimizing to grow KPIs with minimal historical context
- Ability to be scrappy and navigate ambiguity with curiosity and zeal in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to educate and influence
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.