Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards, and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we’re hiring! We are actively seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the Product Team in our Los Angeles office.
About the Role:
The Product Growth team is a group of tinkers who are both analytical and creative. Part hacker, part artist. We focus on leveling-up our customers and not the software. We believe that qualitative information is just as important as quantitative.
As a Growth Platform Product Manager, you will be building, integrating, and maintaining the growth tools used by product management, growth marketing, product marketing, and merchant marketing teams. You will be the expert teams turn to when they want to test, optimize, or implement solutions to drive customer acquisition, retention, messaging, and loyalty.
The ideal candidate is excited by building tools that derive product, marketing, and consumer insights from our data that ultimately enable our customers to do more. They are technical enough to brainstorm and prototype the appropriate solutions with our engineering and product teams. Additionally, they have experience with business development to assist and soundboard against negotiations and contracts.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Product Manager, Growth Platform at Honey, you will:
- Work closely with product managers, analysts, engineers, and QA, as well as across the organization with marketing, revenue, and finance
- Collaborate with engineering and business development on selecting the appropriate tools and solutions to enable and drive growth initiatives
- Review API and developer documentation for evaluation and implementation purposes
- Troubleshoot and improve tools to fit the current and future needs of the various product and marketing teams
- Consult and advise on the best ways to utilize both internal and external solutions to optimize the customer experience lifecycle from acquisition through re-engagement
- Partner with analysts to develop forecasting and measurement tools to evaluate growth initiatives impact
- Apply your expertise in data mining, data analysis, and customer journey mapping to go beyond the numbers and find growth + engagement opportunities that help our customers achieve more
- Evaluate tools and solutions for marketing channels like SEO, SEM, and SMS to grow acquisition, adoption, and improve retention along with re-engaging past customers
- Discover, follow, and share industry trends along with academic insights around user growth and behavioral economics to influence product changes
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping technology products on time and at scale
- 3+ years of experience with qualitative and quantitative statistical data analysis
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce growth or marketing
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience with a wide range of MarTech solutions and platforms
- Experience analyzing, prioritizing, and optimizing to grow KPIs with minimal historical context
- Ability to be scrappy and navigate ambiguity with curiosity and zeal in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to educate and influence
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.