At Fair, we want to transform the automotive experience for our customers - making it easier, stress-free, and enjoyable - with plans and terms to fit anyone’s lifestyle. We’re changing the way that customers shop, sign, and pay for a vehicle. Product Managers at Fair lead this transformation, creating seamless digital experiences for our customers at all stages of their journey.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product, as Senior Product Manager - Ecommerce, you have a background and a passion for ecommerce, merchandising, and optimizing engaging user flows. You will create the experiences that get new customers into the car of their dreams. You will guide the vision, development, and measurement of exceptional customer experiences and our strategy for the customer journey.
- Determine product strategy and improve our customers’ experience using a variety of inputs, and articulate rationale behind product decisions
- Understand our customers and their needs, and guide our outstanding team to ship remarkable solutions
- In collaboration with design, engineering, marketing, and analytics partners, lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch
- Identify new growth opportunities through quantitative research, UX studies, and reviews of industry standard methodologies
- Be the point person for your product area to leadership and across the organization
- Influence important partners throughout Fair to align intent, resources, and prioritization
- 3+ years of consumer-facing ecommerce product management experience
- A passion for building great customer experiences
- Have long-term vision, while also operating in the details of short-term projects
- Combine different data to identify and articulate opportunities
- Expertise in talking to customers, partners, or engaging a diverse audience
- Natural curiosity and obsession with the details
- 100% coverage of medical, dental and vision benefits for employees AND their families
- Equity incentives
- Unlimited vacation package
- Up to four months 100% paid parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee referrals rewards
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Leadership, mentorship, and learning programs
It’s Fair’s policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. Fair prohibits harassment on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.