Senior Product Manager, Customer Acquisition
- Research, ideate, and execute product experiences that improve the performance of all acquisition channels, including SEM, SEO, affiliate, social, etc.
- Own the product backlog and lead a cross-functional Scrum team to deliver product improvements
- Support initiatives for key stakeholders in Analytics, Marketing, and SEO
- Know the market inside-out with in-depth market research and competitive analysis
- Ideate and design A/B tests to optimize funnel performance and conversions
- Leverage business analysis and data-driven insights to improve user experiences
- Manage projects, epics, stories, bugs, and tests in JIRA, Confluence, and other tools
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Product Design, HCI, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience with product management or product development at consumer web companies
- 5+ years of experience with customer acquisition, digital marketing, and product marketing
- 3+ years of experience with cross-functional team leadership and agile software development
- Experience with UI, UX, and/or HCI preferred
- Great skills in communication and stakeholder management
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.