Senior Product Manager, Core Product
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Launch, manage and optimize new product features designed to engage and inspire users to establish and continue their meditation practice with Headspace.
- Lead a product squad to prototype, iterate, and ship new features to users, globally.
- Own the product roadmap that includes the development and release of Social and Progression-related features
- Closely monitor, measure, and report on feature performance.
- Analyze data and identify opportunities to develop new features that improve the user's experience with Headspace.
- Use market and competitive intelligence to help inform product roadmap.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to share the product vision & roadmap along with key feature results.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3-5 years of product management experience, building and shipping digital consumer software globally.
- Proven track record in a quantitative and problem solving environment (or equivalent training and experience).
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading a product squad & managing a feature roadmap to meet business goals.
- Experience with running multiple product experiments (A/B, multivariate, etc.).
- Strong team-player who can work well across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with a digital subscription service a plus.
- Interest in meditation & mindfulness.
- MBA preferred but not required.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.