Senior Product Manager (Automation) at PatientPop
PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, and keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to WorkHow you will contribute:
As a Product Manager of Automation, you will help shape the future of the way we onboard and support customers. You will build tools to simplify the onboarding process for our practices. You’ll continually optimize success metrics and you’ll obsess over every detail and the efficiency of the experience for our practices, and internal users.
- Be the market, customer, and product expert internally and externally
- Develop and own the product vision and roadmap
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, designers, and cross-functional teams to launch new features
- Drive product success by defining metrics, monitoring, and continually optimizing the product
- 5+ years as a product management with a SaaS company
- You have excellent soft-skills with the ability to listen, understand, and influence
- You are adept at discovering, positioning, and prioritizing pervasive market problems to solve
- You have strong written and verbal communicator with non-technical and technical audiences
- You collect the dots and connect them
- You are a doer - You love to make the seemingly impossible, possible
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Weekly catered lunches
- 100% fully-paid health, dental and vision options
- Stock options
- 401 (k)
- 2 Blocks from the beach and next to the promenade
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.