As a Sr. PM of Growth, you’ll work closely with the core growth team within our consumer product. This team is a combination of product, product design and engineering. In addition, you will work closely with product marketing and other cross functional teams to define and deliver end-to-end solutions to acquire new Inspire users across our digital strategies.
This role requires you to be familiar with a wide range of acquisition tactics and technologies, familiarity with defining and measuring ROI, and highly adept at using data to inform decisions and evaluate performance.
To be successful, qualified applicants must be obsessively quantitative and creatively qualitative. You’ll need the numbers to tell you “what” but your own user obsession to tell you “why”.
THE SENIOR GROWTH PRODUCT MANAGER HAS SIX MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with cross-functional teams to find balanced and creative solutions to help drive user acquisition and engagement across the consumer platform.
- Define A/B testing programs to optimize landing pages and other critical ROI drivers.
- Help define the success metrics of the projects you work on and own the outcomes.
- Work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or small.
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences
- Manage roadmaps and feature prioritization across multiple platforms, collaborating with technical teams to bring ideas to life.
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Look at the top funnel data and build product initiatives to achieve higher success rates across our key metrics.
- Leverage upsell opportunities throughout our product lines to gain maximum benefit from/for our customers.
- Drive down CPA cost while converting more customers
- Boost GMV opportunity through partner channel tactics
- Total conversion rate
- Upsell rate
- Must Have
- Minimum of 5+ years of product experience with at least 1-2 years of growth experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical product development and the software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical skills, competence in SQL, and experience with tools for doing data analysis
- Ability to influence across multiple levels and build relationships.
- Extensive knowledge of A/B testing frameworks, data tracking and event pipelines.
- Growth mindset and constant hunger to improve your product.
- Nice to Have
- Experience with Segment, Mixpanel
- Experience of building and supporting products at scale.
- Experience designing intuitive mobile user interfaces and executing product plans with a well-defined process
- Experience conducting user research to identify pain points and educate product design
- Experience in retargeting strategies