About This Role
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Senior Director or Vice President will lead the Fresh Produce category of products and business at Apeel. This person will be responsible for delivering to the P&L goals of the business.
What You’ll Do
Lead the Fresh Produce Product team, including product managers who are responsible for delivering successful products to the market that align with Apeel’s brand, make our customers successful and meet Apeel growth goals. Lead all new product development using the Product Life Cycle process. Manage all product pipeline development and the Product Roadmap. Launch and sustain of all Fresh Produce products.
What You Bring
- Deep experience in both product life cycle or equivalent, and new product introduction (NPI).
- You are a proven leader with experience building and developing a team, successfully leading cross functional (matrix) business group with success. You have demonstrated margin/profitability and business growth results with P&L ownership of >$100M / Year.
- You are humble, love learning, take ownership and are self motivated. You are an exceptional listener who is committed to excellence.
- A hands on, problem solver, seamlessly shifting your approach to meet the needs of your audience - internally, externally and across all functions and levels.
- You openly engage others through exceptional coaching and partnership.
- Analytical, data driven and a love for building and using financial and resourcing models. Annual planning and performance to plan comes naturally to you.
- You have demonstrated experience in hardware and service businesses with recurring revenue models. In addition, you have set pricing and negotiated contracts of large deal size.
- Technology business experience is preferred, as well as value positioning and pricing
- MBA and 15+ years of work experience required. STEM degree preferred.
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please note that Apeel Sciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Apeel Sciences.