Retention & Customer Journey Lead
- Lead the ideation, prioritization and testing process of new ideas, focusing on breaking new ground and uncovering customer engagement opportunities that the company is not leveraging today.
- Develop a data-driven process to rank ideas against key business metrics/plans. Present findings and results to management and other stakeholders.
- Oversee customer engagement marketing channels like email, SMS/messenger, print, and packaging and explore new ways to engage customers through experiences and events. Email marketing experience is a plus.
- Dig into any other area of our marketing efforts where you can make an impact.
- Work with customer insights and acquisition marketing teams to develop a better understanding of the Ritual customer, and develop segmentation strategies and content accordingly.
- Have the highest standards for building Ritual brand equity, brand awareness, and driving LTV.
Who You Are
- Someone who gets things done. You’re comfortable acting as a one (wo)man show and/or a project leader of five in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
- Innovative. This is not your average CRM gig. We don’t want tried-and-true. Let’s explore new territory and reimagine what retention means.
- A versatile player. You add value at ground zero and 30,000 feet. You are as comfortable executing an A/B test as you are setting a strategic vision.
- Humble. You believe that what worked yesterday may not work today, and have a never-ending curiosity that drives you to learn and innovate.
- Communicator. You write well, understand the power of storytelling, and can parse through the numbers to uncover the story within.
- Analytical. You have strong quantitative skills and a natural inclination to base decisions on data.
- Gutsy. You understand that not all decisions can be made solely with numbers, and can blend art with science to guide key decisions.
What You Need
- Education: BS/BA, preferably in marketing, advertising or analytical field.
- Experience: 6-8 years of retention marketing or digital advertising experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience building cutting-edge customer experiences that transform how people interact with CPG brands.
- Strong understanding of multiple retention channels, not just email marketing.
- Well rounded experience across the entire marketing organization. For you, retention starts with acquisition and brand strategy.
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to tell stories with data. Experience with Looker preferred.
Why Ritual?Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We are dedicated to creating a brand that speaks to a healthy, clean, and no B.S. lifestyle. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective and backed by real science. Welcome to your new daily Ritual.