Would you like to be part of a new team focused on leveraging the Ring Platform to make communities safer? Do you want to work with influential community members in an effort to drive crime reduction?
As a Product Training Manager for Neighborhoods, you will directly impact public safety practices. You will have the ability to influence how communities engage with each other, and local government.
Your responsibilities will include digital product training for clients, improving the training process, streamlining workflows, analyzing effectiveness and gathering client feedback. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and proven technology and business training experience. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and be customer obsessed. The successful candidate will also have a documented track record in driving change; significantly improving processes, and know how to be effective in fast paced environments.
- Deliver training courses which incorporate Ring’s strategy, mission and technology using our sales methodologies
- Conduct trainings using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning, virtual learning and at events
- Assist in developing and maintaining client sales and post-sales technical training content, presentations, and accompanying materials to raise bar on curriculum quality
- Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program
- Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content
- Improving the training process and workflows
- Planning, conducting, and analyzing the training session
- Analyzing effectiveness and driving continuous improvement based on the analysis
- Ensure Client Satisfaction
- Between 60-70% travel
- 5+ years of experience in delivering business focused and technology related training
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
- A strong “stage presence” and ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners
- 5+ years in technology related role
- Experience working with local municipalities and/or any public sector
- Participation in creating new/improving workflows
- Leading feedback and enhancement brainstorming sessions
- Collecting feedback and communicating it with the Account Manager
- Ability to create consistent workflows
- Experience designing and developing instructor-led content with technical subject matter content
- Capacity to think and act independently within a fast-paced, multitask driven environment
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Read Full Job Description