Product Specialist at NuORDER
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:15 p.m. (PST) on Monday, February 10, 2020
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
Client Services staff engage in onboarding for customers and partners of NuORDER. Reporting into the Director of Services, the Product Specialist is responsible for the build out of a thoughtfully designed portal that employs all of the best features of NuORDER. Responsibilities include clarifying and evangelizing NuORDER’s features and capabilities, determining the ideal configuration for a given customer, and delivering a portal that is launch ready. As a Product Specialist, you will provide world-class service to our customers and help set the bar high with your expert product knowledge and well-executed portal build. Your success will derive from your superior communication skills, customer centricity, high degree of organization, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment.
- Understand B2B eCommerce, wholesale retailing, and merchandising principles and have the ability to articulate how the NuORDER solution facilitates best practices
- Collaborate with sales and customer success management teams to thoroughly understand and document customers’ business goals and facilitate the portal build using the customer’s data assets
- Analyze & manipulate data in Excel, and work with customers to identify data issuesBecome an expert in the NuORDER system and configure the optimal portal build for customers
- Oversee and manage multiple customer onboarding journeys simultaneously
- EDUCATION: BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ years experience in an analytic, customer service or technology-related role
- Exceptional communication skills – this is a client-facing position (phone, email, and in person).
- Genuinely enjoy problem solving and logic
- Extremely organized, with ability to prioritize, juggle many projects at once & meet deadlines.
- Must love Excel – you’ll be using it every day. (Knowledge of formulas a plus!)Able to learn new software programs quickly and intuitively.
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective, and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen. In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team.
Read Full Job Description