Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. AuditBoard’s clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
Who You Are and What You’ll Do:
The Product Operations Team is aimed at supporting the company’s cross-functional Product and Engineering (PED) Team in operating as effectively and efficiently as possible. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with various members of the PED Team, including Product Managers, Engineers and Designers.
We are seeking organized, detail-oriented individuals with experience in data analysis and have the ability to multitask. Day-to-day activities for this role include: reviewing and publishing Release Notes, analyzing product analytics, and helping on ad hoc projects directed at process improvement and scaling. This role reports directly to the Director of Product Operations.
- Lead Release Notes process by coordinating, reviewing and publishing Release Notes and related Help Center articles for new product functionality.
- Identify areas to improve product workflows/tools and helps to implement scalable solutions.
- Help keep product roadmap up-to-date and supports the Product Team in go-to-market activities.
- Aid in keeping process documentation, such as the PED Playbook, up-to-date.
- Perform product research tasks, including leveraging product analytics to understand product usage and analyzing cross-functional data to inform product decisions.
- Help triage client feedback and ensure information is kept up-to-date in ProductBoard.
- Support ad-hoc projects and tasks to support the PED organization, as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis.
- Excellent critical-thinking and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, e-mail, and written communications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- High level of enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism.
- Possesses intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Experience working on B2B SaaS products.
- Experience working in the Audit industry.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with data analytics tools including SQL
- Experience with Product go-to-market activities
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!