Product Operations Manager
Verifi, Inc., a Visa Company, is currently hiring for a user-centric, data-driven, results-oriented Product Operations Manager!
The Product Operations manager will work with cross-functional partners including Product Management, Finance, Operations, Compliance, Legal, Engineering to guarantee operational readiness. Product Operations Managers are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
For this multi-faceted role, the right candidate will have acumen in the fields of product management, business operations, product marketing, as well as program management.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space as part of VISA. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi / Visa and you join the leading provider of solutions in the eCommerce marketplace for payment risk and dispute management.
High level job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working with the Product Leadership team to define, plan, launch, and drive operational process improvement initiatives focused on the efficiency of product management
- Planning, coordinating, and driving discipline around the processes for user betas, launches, global roll-outs and migrations
- Running programs to improve communications, collaboration, drive visibility and best practice processes for the Product team
- Ensuring the Sales, RM, and Operations teams are ready with the resources, information and processes required to support new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs.)
- Helping translate top user insights into product solutions
- Supporting initial users and design operational workflows to scale
- Other duties as assigned
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM, Finance or Economics preferred
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager, including 3+ years of progressive experience with product operations/product support in a client-facing role
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
- Consistent track record of developing products with best-in-class customer experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills, and willingness/ability to own key parts of the product, end-to-end
- Meticulous attention to detail
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Work from HOME Fridays!
- Dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Paid parking and complimentary food.
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company.
- Energized employment filled with activities and events.
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus