Altruist is a hyper-growth fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better and more accessible for everyone. Our team is building a revolutionary platform for financial advisors and their clients to remove the friction from investing and reduce the barrier to entry into wealth creation and management. Using Altruist, advisors can work more efficiently and reduce costs, enabling them to help more people, better.
If you’re passionate about your craft and are looking for big, meaningful problems to solve, then you’ll love what we’re up to. At Altruist, you’ll have the opportunity to do exciting work on products ranging from complex enterprise business software to a beautiful consumer app experience and user acquisition platform.
Working cross-functionally with executive leadership across product, sales, and customer success, you’ll join an early-stage company with a massive opportunity to make your mark on an antiquated industry. This role is perfect for a talented marketer who has helped build a hyper-growth consumer band and wants to work on an exciting B2B2C platform.
What you'll bring:
- A strong leader with a creative technical marketing background. You’re confident and proactive when juggling multiple complex projects spanning disparate channels and communicating with several different user personas.
- Highly collaborative. You know that the best work comes from being a team player and taking input from multiple sources. You come to the table with great ideas but are more concerned with making progress than being right.
- Data and result-driven. You’re an analytical thinker that’s comfortable leveraging product analytics and thrive in a fast-moving, unpredictable environment. You get shit done and believe the best measurement of success is one that moves the needle.
- Extremely organized with a high degree of accountability and tenacity. Nothing gets by you. You own your projects and commit to delivering quality work. You’re thoughtful and tactical with your time and energy.
- Obsessed with the details. While moving fast is important, you know that sloppiness damages trust. You believe in crafting a powerful marketing message that converts and at the same time contributes to the larger vision of a high-class brand image.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for new products and features, gathering data and tracking performance analytics to uncover new insights.
- Partner with sales and product teams to formulate product messaging and positioning.
- Coordinate user research surveys and sessions to gain an intimate understanding of our customers’ needs.
- Work closely with content, growth, and brand marketing to create consistent messaging across paid and organic channels.
- Partner with the product and CS teams to increase product adoption and engagement through email campaigns and in-app messaging.
- Develop compelling customer-facing presentations and represent the company at industry events.
- Identify industry trends and suggest optimizations to improve campaign performance.
- Develop and manage product demos, CSAT/NPS, and referral programs.
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years in SaaS marketing. Fintech or financial services experience a big plus.
- 3+ years leading marketing teams.
- Excellent copywriting skills, with the ability to craft compelling storylines.
- An entrepreneur mindset with a proactive approach who can both strategize at a high level and execute day-to-day.
- Experience with digital and traditional marketing channels.
- A positive, humble attitude with a great sense of humor and patience.
What you’ll get:
At Altruist, you’ll work with a talented group of creators working relentlessly to disrupt an antiquated system primed for disruption. You’ll have the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth professionals at the leading edge of their disciplines and the opportunity to make a real impact through your contributions. As an early team member at a young (fast-growing) company, you’ll have a significant influence on how we build our products.
Altruist believes the best work comes from a happy team who’s encouraged to continually grow and develop their expertise. We take pride in our culture, built on a foundation of mutual respect and transparency, and rooted in our three core values:
Kindness: The equal and kind treatment of all is of foremost importance to us, and we continually strive to bring diversity in thought and background to our team to strengthen our company.
Brilliance: Brilliance at Altruist means constantly striving to better your craft with a hunger for constant learning and growth.
Grit: Our team is driven, has a bias towards action, and an insatiable appetite for getting things done to bring us closer to realizing our mission.
Think you’ll be a good fit? Apply with a link to your portfolio. We look forward to meeting you.