We have a rich 20-year history delivering against our mission to Democratize Law. For two decades we have tried to reduce the barriers to access legal assistance for both consumers and small businesses. Our products are at the heart of our success. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than 4 million customers through simple, intuitive questionnaires, and access to attorneys when needed, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. While we’ve accomplished a great deal, we believe there is so much more we can do to innovate and deliver for our customers. We’re committed to making our services more valuable and easier to use than ever before and we believe we can continue to infuse expertise and confidence into all of our products and services.
Are you a product leader who is customer obsessed and passionate to innovate against an inspirational mission? Do you have experience working in product centric orgs that are matrixed and require exceptional communication skills working across functions? Then this could be just the opportunity for you!
We’re looking for an exceptional Product Manager to work across our small business and consumer products and services. In this role you’ll work closely with a cross functional team to deeply understand our existing and future customers through a blend of data and insights. You’ll both help to collaborate on the roadmap to prioritize the work and you’ll be accountable for driving key initiatives. It will be essential to build strong business partnerships as we continue to scale new heights in service of ensuring that our millions of customers continue to get the help and expertise they need.
What You’ll Do:
- Define objectives and deliver product experiences that our customers love
- Be intimately connected to our customers and be their voice and champion
- Exhibit a learn fast, fail fast mindset – move with speed levering lean methodology practices
- Inspire and lead cross-functional teams of Engineers, Designers, Product Marketers
- Leverage data and insights to drive end to end customer experiences
- Execute the product plan and/or conduct research
- Define the customer and business requirements, enabling cross-functional teams to develop great solutions efficiently
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in building and delivering successful web and mobile products; subscription services preferred
- Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience and business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Results-driven product leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with their team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- An ‘energy amplifier’ who can motivate and excite their colleagues to drive change
Make the difference and join us as we build our future and deliver on our mission! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.