We are looking for a Product Manager who can help us shape the future of the Incentify Credit and Incentives Management platform. We want a leader with passion to innovate, who likes working backwards from the customer, and tackling complex ambiguous problems.
As the Product leader, you will develop a comprehensive product strategy, roadmap, and set key business objectives (OKRs) for your product. You will leverage the knowledge of your product, as well as customer feedback and analytics to prioritize the direction and desired outcomes for your product.
You will be the “voice of the product” to key stakeholders to ensure their needs are met and the product team is getting the direction and support it needs to be successful. You will develop and actively maintain a product roadmap and backlog outlining the customer themes, epics, and stories while prioritizing the backlog to focus on the highest impact work for your team and stakeholders. You will encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints, as well as inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance.
No Third Parties (direct candidates only)
About Incentify (getincentify.com):
Incentify is the world’s most powerful Tax Credits & Incentive platform, bringing agile yet comprehensive SaaS solutions not only to the largest companies on Earth but to the billions of people they serve. We believe C&I to be a lynchpin asset capable of activating the public-private alignment such that real communities survive and prosper. Our mission then is to provide the technology needed to properly grow and execute enterprise C&I portfolios.
From a business perspective, we are a small to mid-sized startup headquartered in El Segundo, California. We are growing rapidly as more and more organizations have become focused on realizing the transformative potential of C&I. While our team is a mix of all ages, ethnicities, and genders - two things we all have in common are extremely high competence in our fields and unwavering commitment to getting the job done.
We think we’re onto something that is both profitable and humane. We’d love to hear from you if you think you might be a fit with us.
Apply today if your background includes:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in the fintech space
- Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders
- Proven self-starter who can be productive and successful with limited supervision
- Passion for web-based technology products and services with a focus on the C&I space
- Strong product sense with an ability to envision technology that delights and inspires users
- Broad exposure to SaaS and ERP cloud market landscape, including competitive intelligence, venture and strategic partnerships
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering to bring your ideas to life, and roll them out to our clients quickly and painlessly
- You will interact with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Operations to understand our clients’ goals and pain points and brainstorm ways to improve our products
- Become an expert in the Credits and Incentives (C&I) industry and ecosystem to understand strategic shifts and figure out how we can best capitalize of these developments
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines
- Provide detailed product specifications and requirements
- Work closely with UI/UX designers, engineers and other stakeholders to clarify requirements
- Write detailed user stories, use cases and acceptance conditions
Job Type: Full-time
- Los Angeles, CA area - office is in El Segundo (Required)
- Robust benefit options (health, dental, vision)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Participation in Company's Equity Plan