Product Manager at ClubLabs
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Product Manager is responsible for contributing to and executing the vision for an (Auto) Insurance product by reviewing data about the market, the customer, and the problems they need solved. The Product Manager is also responsible for defining & updating the roadmap, product strategy execution for continued expansion of products and services in the digital channel for all AAA markets.
* Work with multiple areas of the organization to ensure the development, execution, and success of all product line initiatives.
* Collaborate with product development, user experience, and content teams to incrementally deliver on the product vision. Identify, monitor, and evaluate progress against company goals. Identify, monitor, and evaluate key business metrics (e.g. sales, leads, etc.) for your products.
* Identify, monitor, and evaluate key success metrics for the experience of using your products (e.g. user experience, funnel conversion, errors etc.)
* Cultivate relationships with external vendors, internal stakeholders, and resources in the development of products.
* Maintain a high level of skill and current knowledge of product line and apply knowledge in proposing and guiding the development of product initiatives.
* Create acceptance criteria for stories in the backlog. Write & Evaluate financial and competitive impacts of potential product features.
* Create and implement all strategic initiatives to ensure achievement of company goals for assigned products.
* Ability to use insights from research and data analysis to inform the product roadmap and strategy, in order to increase the value of current products and/or introduce new product/service opportunities.
* Minimum 8-10 years product management experience – Insurance domain exp preferred
* Experience with design or related experience for digital products.
* Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
* Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to identify product opportunities, inform product vision and strategy.
* Experience with web analytics tools – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel etc.
* Experience with Insurance products, user-center design approach in an agile environment (XP) is highly desired.
* Experience developing SaaS products, technologies and platforms is a strong bonus.
* Four year college degree (marketing, MS&IS, business, management, psychology, HCI, Human Factors, etc.) or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
* Superior strategic, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written, including authorship of product-related documentation.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, and senior executives.
* Advanced ability to think strategically and transform strategy into actionable plans.
* Clear understanding of UI/UX design and the basic principles of usability.
* Advanced ability in defining and leading implementation of new processes.
* Ability to compile, analyze and interpret statistical data.
* Advanced organization, planning, and problem resolution skills required.
* Demonstrated experience shipping a product.
* Understanding of conversion optimization, funnel analysis, A/B testing.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.