Product Manager at Renew Health - CLOSED
Renew Health’s mission is to fundamentally transform how medications are managed in the health care system. To do so, we are building a modern and flexible tech stack that will anchor a highly differentiated approach to pharmacy benefits. This technology will power an innovative set of clinical services and exceptional member experience, which together can improve access, increase adherence, and ensure that members maximize the clinical benefit they receive from medications.
We believe that our approach will reduce population costs, decrease medication errors, and dramatically improve clinical outcomes. It will also allow us to align our business model with the interests of health plans and patients--passing through savings to clients and members, and generating revenue through clinical services that improve care and lower costs.
Our initial team of 30 includes co-founders of Oscar, Devoted, and Lyra Health, and alumni of top companies including Microsoft, Oracle, McKinsey, Snapchat, DaVita, AppNexus, and GoodRx. To date, Renew Health has raised $13M of funding, led by Venrock.
About the role:
Renew Health is seeking an ambitious and experienced product manager to spearhead the definition and creation of innovative software products for Renew’s customers, both internal and external.
Reporting to our Head of Product, the Senior Product Manager will have wide latitude in defining the product strategy, features, and roadmap for his/her area of the business. This senior role is a balanced mix of forward-thinking strategy and highly creative, technically-minded feature development.
- Own significant portions of Renew’s customer and internal facing products
- Work closely with engineering, design, business, and operations to define and build features, from conception to launch and beyond
- Navigate the complexities inherent in the healthcare space, including regulatory compliance, data security, thorny data sets, and contracting with vendors
- Handle the “day-to-day” of building a product (sprint planning, standups, etc.) along with planning and managing a long-term product roadmap
- Translate company strategy into a high-impact product strategy. Be able to develop a well-defined roadmap while working through tradeoffs
- Consolidate and process team input and user feedback, building a continuous cycle of feedback and improvement for your products
- Communicate project status and timelines effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications and experience:
- 4-7 years of product experience, ideally in a high-growth startup environment
- Healthcare experience is highly preferred, especially in the payor space
- Track record of being able to deliver complex products on tight, inflexible, deadlines
- Comfortable working with large, disparate, and complex data sets
- Desire to join an early-stage company with a bold vision for making a fundamental transformation in a historically-fraught area of the healthcare industry
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Sense of humor and humility
- Willingness to relocate to Los Angeles (if living elsewhere)