We’re looking for an experienced product manager who thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment and loves working with smart, driven teams.
We take a “roll up your sleeves” approach to product management. You need to be a highly motivated self-starter with a proven track record of “figuring it out”.
In this role you will gather requirements, learn, design prototypes, write requirements, prioritize and scope releases that represents customers’ need, work with and inspire engineering teams to build excellent products, launch, measure and iterate on our rapidly expanding location data platform.
What we’re looking for:
- A sustained track record of making significant, self-directed, and end-to-end contributions to large and impactful software projects in a Product Manager role
- Team player mentality with a customer-focused attitude
- Low change costs
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and "do whatever it takes"
- Excellent decision maker
- You are highly analytical; get to the root cause of issues vs implementing everything your stakeholders throw at you
- Willing to take risks and embrace a culture of learning
- Thrives with a large amount of autonomy
Nice to have:
- Experience working with big data products
- Strong information design background; experience designing, building and working with BI tools (like Tableau)
- Knowledge of ESRI, QGIS, Carto or other mapping platforms and concepts
- Basic SQL skills
- Photoshop or Sketch skills
UberMedia, is a next generation mobile advertising platform that focus on using data and technology to deliver higher performance. UberMedia is also a leading independent developer of feature-rich social mobile applications. UberMedia was founded in 2010 by Bill Gross is based in Pasadena, California and is an Idealab startup company. Being surrounded by cutting-edge technology and proven innovation empowers us to consistently discover new ways to engage with customers and help organizations grow their businesses.