What you’ll do
- Represent the voice of the customer and business, as the Product Owner on Agile SCRUM team.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, and partners to influence product strategies, and roadmaps.
- Create wireframes and user-flows to communicate the overall understanding of product features.
- Define the target customer experience with key business stakeholders
- Write customer-centric user stories, ranking and prioritizing them within the product backlog.
- Ensure accurate deliverable timelines across business and consumer facing products across design & development teams.
Who we’re looking for
- 4+ years working in a collaborative, product management role.
- 4+ years working in an Agile SCRUM environment.A customer-collaborator who can identify clients’ needs.
- A team leader who can drive productive, time-based meetings.
- Experience working with remote design, and development teams.
- Experience with prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Logistics experience
- Design, UI/UX experience
- Development experience