Greater LA Area
A first class listener, you have the ability to grasp tough issues that clients often have trapped in their heads. You’re passionate about attacking complex, enterprise-level problems. You’re empathetic, a people person, are are easy to talk to. You’re all about users, getting to know them--empowering and delighting them. Experienced in guiding teams of designers and engineers, you high-five a lot! Being organized for you is a second nature.
As a Product Manager at NuORDER, you’ll get close to our users and own the definition of their use cases and pain points--to be their voice in our rapid and iterative design process. You’ll address these problems in the bigger picture of the customer’s journey, our product as a whole and in context of our company’s goals: to revolutionize commerce for the world’s best brands and retailers.
What you'll do:
- Be immensely focused on our users
- Contribute to the overall roadmap and manage multiple initiatives.
- Help digest and organize feedback into the planning and execution of the right features that add the most value.
- Partner with Account Managers, have deep knowledge of the specific needs of our clients, and problems we’re trying to solve.
- Collaborate with UX, Design and Development teams to form and test creative, high value solutions that can be shipped relatively quickly.
- Constantly measure and evaluate the success of the product
- Immediately have a large impact
- Have a large amount of autonomy
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years experience in a product role
- A large product design skill set. Full grasp of UX and Front End best practices.
- Strong organizational sense and process driven mentality
- Excellent communication skills-Solid design fundamentals. Care passionately about details.
- Experience with designing for mobile and multiple devices (optional)
- Experience working with development team (code a plus)
- Experience in agile development
- Ecommerce experience a plus
- B2B experience a plus
- Prototyping a plus
More about NuORDER: NuORDER provides a 360-degree solution to empower brands and buyers to conduct their wholesale business online in a smarter, modern, more efficient way. Over 900 of the world’s top brands like Converse, Billabong, and Levis, use NuORDER to sell more in less time. By integrating their existing systems, the cloud-based platform allows brands to create tailored, more relevant shopping experiences for their buyers. A fast-growing venture-backed startup, more than 250k buyers have purchased more than $3B of merchandise using NuORDER. We’ve changed the way the $130 billion wholesale industry works. NuORDER is Ecommerce for wholesale.
Read Full Job Description