WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR . . .
We're seeking a Product Manager to join our team - someone who embodies our values (community, curiosity, diversity, and empathy) while GETTING THINGS DONE. You will be responsible for the management of the product development process, with heavy collaboration across Engineering, Product & Design, Accounts, Marketing, and Business Development as we change the way players engage with experiences.
The Product Manager handles the development sprints, anticipates the team's day-to-day needs, and assists with production of high-quality work for our platform, focusing on connecting the necessary dots for continued success. You'll build and maintain a testing community and implement improvements once feedback is received. This role requires accurate and effective communication and a good dose of problem-solving with cross-functional teams throughout all levels of the organization.
We are a small, collaborative team. Every person contributes to the overall process and roadmap of Versus. Our approach is highly collaborative, test-driven, and influenced by continuous problem-solving with a commitment to making things better every day.
YOU WILL HAVE . . .
- 2 or more years of experience empathizing with users to understand, define, test, and launch technology solutions;
- 2 or more years of experience partnering with engineers, product designers, and internal stakeholders to build quality software;
- Experience with GitHub, Clubhouse, or other Agile development tools;
- A track record of successfully transitioning roadmaps and features from concept to production;
- The ability to develop business cases that extend and enhance the product roadmap.
WE NEED YOU TO . . .
- Be curious. You will have an appreciation for the end-user and will proactively collect, share and synthesize input from many directions to enable your team to continuously deliver customer value.
- Be a driver. You will be one of the key leaders on the Agile teams facilitating Scrum processes. Leading the team through sprint planning, stand-ups, retros and story acceptance / rejection to meet product milestones.
- Flex your strategy. Work effectively with different people and teams to drive product definition, design and prototyping process to discover customer problems and create valuable, desirable, and feasible solutions.
- Speak geek. Illustrate your understanding of e complexities of building and deploying software. Know how to work with developers through dependencies and technical challenges.
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU . . .
- Look forward to growing with us as we become the go-to for implementing strategies that build engagement for a wide variety of experiences like console, computer and mobile games, live events, broadcast, streaming, esports, and apps.
- Engage with the company department heads and become a leader of the product development processes.
ABOUT US . . .
We partner with content creators and brands to facilitate prized-based experiences, changing the ways players, streamers, and fans interact with the experiences they love - offering creators a new way to engage consumers and brands a new way to expand their reach.
We are a strong team of strategists, designers, and engineers who value curiosity, diversity, empathy, and community as a way to drive long-term value for employees, partners, our communities, and our shareholders. Learn more about us here. Come join our team!
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation that people actually take - we promise
- Generous maternity & paternity leave
- Flexible work day schedule - currently remote for COVID
- Matched 401k