Product Manager, Shopping at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles, and we’ve recently joined the PayPal family to help supercharge our mission of creating fairness and value for everyone. We’ve built a community of over 20 million strong that uses the collective insights of our members to power an online shopping platform that allows everyone to shop smarter, together. We are looking for experienced Product Managers in our Los Angeles Arts District headquarters to help shape and scale a growing portfolio of products.
About the Team:
Honey is a product- and engineering-focused company and the Product Management team is at the heart of everything we do. We collaborate with our peers in Engineering, Design, and Analytics to build products and features that find mutual wins for our customers, our merchant partners, and our business. We partner with the Revenue, Communication, Member Experience, and Marketing teams to successfully bring these products to market. Our culture places a strong emphasis on aligned autonomy, collaboration, and a deep sense of ownership.
The Native Shopping team within Honey is building a marketplace shopping experience that helps users discover products and deals at thousands of merchants all in one place, with a personalized shopping experience and a seamless, universal checkout. Our vision is to create an ecosystem that brings the best possible deals to shoppers while giving merchants of all sizes a sustainable way to grow their business.
About the Role:
We are looking for product managers to lead various initiatives within the Shopping team at Honey. Our ideal candidate will have a blend of strong UX chops as well as a track record for successfully tackling challenging technical problems, with experience building consumer ecommerce products for millions of users. You will lead a team of engineers, product designers, and analysts to launch new features, create a plan for continuous optimization, and create measurable impact throughout the shopping experience.
What You'll Do:
As a Product Manager at Honey, you will also:
- Use an effective combination of research, data, and product intuition to make timely decisions
- Understand the “why” behind everything we do and instill that understanding across the teams you work with
- Serve as a communication hub and collaborate with other teams to ensure alignment across the ecosystem of Honey products
- Have a deep awareness, respect, and empathy for what we ask of our users and the value we provide them in return
- At least 3 years of experience building and shipping consumer-facing products
- A natural, deep curiosity that drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask why
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire, a knack for simplifying complexity, and a proactive attitude towards knowledge sharing
- The ability to think out of the box when it comes to generating ideas, but an understanding that execution is what ultimately matters
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly and iterating rapidly
- A strong growth mindset, unwavering grit, and an appetite for being constantly pushed beyond your comfort zone
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.