Product Manager Resident at Procore Technologies
Procore is now accepting applications for our 2019 Product Manager Resident (PMR) program. As a PMR, you’ll work closely with our Engineering, UX, Design. and QA teams to help build innovative solutions for the leading provider of cloud-based applications for the construction industry. In partnership with your cross-functional teams and with guidance from your mentor, you’ll focus on defining and solving problems iteratively and with a high degree of quality all while growing your Product Management skills at Procore.
As a member of our Product Manager Resident program, you’ll join a class of fellow full-time PMRs for a 12-month rotational program that is packed with learning, development, and mentorship opportunities. PMRs may be recent undergraduates, experienced professionals, or anywhere in between. While no direct product management experience is required--all PMRs must share a passion for building technology solutions for the people that build our world.
This position is based in our Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in defining a product roadmap based on team strategy and vision
- Develop and synthesize detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that empower Engineering, UX, and QA to ship the product
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support load
- Build trust and create buy-in for your team’s priorities
- 20% travel required
What we’re looking for:
- Must have completed a Bachelor or Master of Arts/Science degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a technical environment with a cross-functional team
- Experience working with data and making data driven decisions
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience presenting to leadership teams
- Propensity to learn with a passion for building innovative software solutions for the construction industry
- Possess a business acumen with entrepreneurial drive
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.