Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles, and we’ve recently joined the PayPal family to help supercharge our mission of creating fairness and value for everyone. We’ve built a community of over 20 million strong that uses the collective insights of our members to power an online shopping platform that allows everyone to shop smarter, together. We are looking for experienced Product Managers in our Los Angeles Arts District headquarters to help shape and scale a growing portfolio of products.
About the Role:
Honey is a Product and Engineering focused company and the Product Management team is at the center of the company's daily operations. While each Product Manager leads one or more mission teams that consist of engineers, product designers and analysts, the team collectively collaborates on goals, northstars and the company-wide roadmap. We have a strong emphasis on aligned autonomy and culture of collaboration and thus we expect every member of the team to have a strong sense of ownership, not just for the assigned products and missions but for the overall company’s success and the satisfaction of Honey’s users and partners.
The Offers team is building the next generation of Honey’s advertising & savings platforms. Our vision is to create the most efficient market-making platform for merchants & shoppers, and use the efficiencies to fund deals shoppers cannot find anywhere else. Our work is highly multidisciplinary and spans consumer experiences on web and mobile, B2B products for merchants and advertisers, and internal tools for our operations and sales teams.
What You’ll Do:
As a Product Manager for Offers, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of shoppers, merchant partners and our internal teams, and use that understanding to deliver industry-changing products and platforms
- Internally evangelize Offers and identify ways to enrich other Honey experiences and products with the savings created by our platform
- Collaborate with Honey data scientists & analysts to ensure the economic models we use for Offers are sustainable and deliver optimal value to shoppers and merchants
- Work with our go-to-market teams to best position Offers for sales growth
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping technology products at scale. Experience with advertising or marketplace products preferred
- Experience delivering on complex roadmaps with dependencies on multiple teams.
- Highly data-driven and can quickly formulate the right analytical framework for any user-experience or product/platform health question.
- Familiarity with B2B sales process & cycle preferred
- A natural, deep curiosity that drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask why
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire, a knack for breaking down complex technical concepts, and a proactive attitude towards knowledge sharing
- Strong sense of ownership and a "whatever it takes" attitude towards getting stuff done
- Boundless creativity when it comes to generating ideas, but an understanding that execution is what ultimately matters
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly
- A strong growth mindset, unwavering grit, and an appetite for being constantly pushed beyond your comfort zone
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.