Product Manager, Neighbors
Ring is looking for a Product Manager to join the Neighbors team. You will help shape software strategy while driving features based on our mission to make neighborhoods safer. We are looking for someone who is customer focused and mobile technology savvy with a passion for consumer devices and software.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical and resourceful with the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams including: design, engineering, program management, business development, marketing, finance and more to deliver simple and useful experiences for our customers.
- Translating high level direction into strategic and tactical plans
- Work closely with senior management and engineering leadership to develop and deliver innovative consumer digital products
- Partner with key stakeholders to define product strategy and features while supporting metrics required to deliver a best-in-class mobile experience
- Engage with cross-functional teams to bring new digital products to market
- Create buy-in for product vision both internally and externally and evangelize that vision within the organization
- Develop detailed business requirements that can be used to create product specifications and design
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs for customer experience, performance and features
- Manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning
- Drive projects, product and feature launches with teams inside and outside of Ring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience working on consumer facing software product management experience
- 3+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- 3+ years of experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Passion for digital media and the mobile space
- Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Ring launched the Neighbors app for free as a public safety communication tool that allows users to view and share real-time crime and safety alerts with their neighbors. Anyone with an iOS or Android device can download Neighbors and use the app to: view neighborhood activity; share crime and safety-related videos, photos and text-based posts; and receive real-time safety alerts from your neighbors, local law enforcement and the Ring team.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description