Product Manager - Mobile at Altruist
Altruist is an LA fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better for everyone. We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead the roadmap for Altruist’s mobile app which provides clients of financial advisors a modern and delightful way to experience money. If you're passionate about building meaningful products and experiences that have a real impact on people’s lives then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, products and industry to help define the mobile product vision and strategy
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative mobile features
- Identify key success metrics and obsess over measuring outcomes of product changes
- Ship minimum-loveable-products that allow us to test our hypotheses while delivering a quality customer experience
- Partner with engineering, design, marketing, customer success and compliance to build software collaboratively and inclusively
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years working on consumer-facing tech products as a product manager (fintech and native mobile app experience preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Stellar communication and problem-solving skills
- Affinity for a fast-paced, early-stage environment
- Eligible to work in the US (no sponsorship opportunities available at this time)
What you’ll get
At Altruist you’ll work with a talented group of hungry creators looking to disrupt our industry. You’ll be given the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth developers, designers, and thinkers who are at the leading edge of their craft.
We offer top-of-the-line health benefits, 401(k), a competitive salary, and a flexible schedule including unlimited vacation time. You’ll join at the ground floor and have the opportunity to make your mark and have a real say in how we build products. Our office is located in the heart of Venice on Abbot Kinney Blvd with the opportunity to work remote.
You’ll join a proven founding team with significant venture backing by Venrock. Together, we’re going to fix the broken parts of finance and investing (most of it).