Product Manager - Mobile
The Product Management team is the “glue” between the business and technology teams. The Product Manager is a hands-on PM role, working closely with internal stakeholders and customers to gather requirements, build plans, and drive products to completion.
- Act as the product owner for his or her product(s)
- Employ a hypothesis-driven approach to solve complex business problems.
- Deliver insightful analysis of market opportunities for both current and upcoming products.
- Build effective relationships with colleagues across the company but especially with your development team.
- Conduct pricing analysis and manage product revenue.
- Identify, define and validate requirements arising within the market by working with internal stakeholders, gathering feedback from current and potential customers, and conducting market research.
- Maintain the product development roadmap & product backlog, and drive the agile process as the Product Owner.
- Write product specifications, user stories, mockups to communicate the business value on work proposed for the development team.
- Ensure needs of both business and engineering stakeholders are captured in the product requirements.
- Identify and communicate the priority and status of tasks with engineering and manage expectations with business stakeholders.
- Assess 3rdparty solutions for potential adoption at TeleSign.
- Build great products!
- Analytical mindset and passion for problem solving using data analysis, visualization and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and define technical solutions, manage tradeoffs and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, plan and execute.
- Experience or exposure to applying machine learning algorithms to solving real world problems by working closely with data scientists and engineers.
- Experience or exposure with open source/commercial tools & services for machine learning and big data.
- Experience or exposure with mobile app platforms such as Android, iOS, etc.
- Experience or exposure with cloud/web services (HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, and SOAP) and running high volume applications in distributed infrastructures.
- Knowledge and understanding of computer and network security concepts.
- Knowledge and experience of tools and techniques assessing competitor products, market research, and cost benefit analysis to identify business value of products.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile/Scrum-based development methodology.
- Experience communicating and working with development teams and leads as well as senior management.
- Experience of working with business teams such as Sales, Client Services, Business Operations, Finance and outside vendors on gathering feature requests & requirements.
- Self-organized, fast-learner, with a proactive attitude and ability able to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- BS or MS in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field. MBA or similar strongly preferred.
- Big data, data science or data analytics experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate should have the mindset of success for delivering high quality high scale products.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.