Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave helps its more than seven million customers budget, find work, build credit, and access income to cover immediate expenses. Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
We are looking for a Product Manager for our Member Success products, focused on the customer’s help experience and the internal tools that we use to enhance that experience. This PM should have a passion for internal tools and FinTech, be obsessed with the details and have experience in driving product development in a fast-paced startup environment. You’ll help us maximize our current help product’s potential and effectively coordinate between other product managers, engineers, project managers, designers, analysts, and business stakeholders.
Executing on this will require strong qualitative and quantitative research abilities, with a creative mindset and holistic approach to product management. You’ll work iteratively to ship and test features to improve our customers’ help experience and our member success team’s capabilities.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with your squad (scrum) teammates in engineering and design as well as business stakeholders to craft and prioritize your product roadmap
- Drive product development process, in partnership with project management, engineering, design and analytics to ship, measure and iterate on your products
- Stay in touch with our Customer Success team to understand what customers love or don’t love. This will be pivotal in informing the internal tools the team uses, the customer’s help experience, and your fellow product managers’ products.
- Collaborate with UX Research, Engineering, and Customer Success and others during the Discovery phase
- Deeply understand the needs and behaviors of our users, and generate actionable insights through qualitative and quantitative research to drive product strategy
- Ability to write excellent documentation, such as product overviews in confluence and user stories in JIRA
- Can identify success metrics and outcomes for your products
- Analyze user behavior via SQL, Amplitude, and Braze
What You'll Need:
- 1-3 years of experience in Product Management
- Strong communication skills across all different levels and functions of the organization
- Experience with FinTech products is preferred
- Passion for building excellent internal customer experiences
- Be a champion for Customer Success and the Dave Customer
- Representative of Dave’s values: helpful and decent, resourceful, innovative entrepreneur, transparent, and persistent
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.