Product Manager, Marketing Technology at Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 1,000+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a motivated and detail oriented CRM Product Manager who will be responsible for building and scaling our CRM capabilities, with a strong focus on using data to deliver personalized member experiences. As our CRM Product Manager, you will also ensure successful delivery of our full suite of CRM tools, including integration to core systems across our technology stack, and will partner closely with Growth and Product partners to enable an optimal customer journey. This role works cross-functionally and will report directly to the Head of CRM and Lifecycle Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with key business partners (Growth, Product, Marketing teams) to identify projects and need, and define business prioritization.
- Build CRM quarterly roadmaps and lead execution of features and platforms from conception to launch.
- Lead key projects in the roadmap including:
- Enabling and optimizing channel marketing capabilities across email, push, SMS, and in-app marketing.
- CRM data pipelines, ETLs, and APIs.
- Driving CRM initiatives for new programs and features
- Run the development of data pipelines and APIs to integrate with the engineering systems. Serve as partner to the Engineering Lead to prioritize development efforts and actively handle backlog and trade-offs on a regular basis.
- Build and maintain a test and learn culture, and work to continually iterate and optimize CRM efforts in order to increase the effectiveness of all channels.
- Lead technical vendor relationships and seek to grow and evolve our CRM capabilities by using new third party systems and partnerships.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with CRM/Marketing platforms
- Deep understanding of member lifecycle, personalization, and analytics
- An understanding of the complexities of ETLs, data pipelines, and event based business systems
- Advanced analytics and problem-solving skills
- Great communicator with strong relationship and social skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced setting
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and ownership of assignments to improve product & processes
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.