Product Manager (Growth) at Jumpcut
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:04 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 17, 2019
Location: Hollywood, CA
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Jumpcut is a school for digital entrepreneurs. Over 100 million people in America want to be their own boss and start their own businesses. Our goal is to help people start successful businesses in every area of digital entrepreneurship. Whether you want to become a YouTube influencer, start your own eCommerce shop, or start freelancing, our courses give you step by step instruction to actualizing your goals. In addition to online courses, we heavily invest in our best students, and give them strategic and operational support to grow even faster.
We are looking for a Product Manager for our Growth Marketing product line. Your job will be to drive the strategy for growing Jumpcut’s student base. We have over 15,000 active students in our entrepreneurship courses, learning about YouTube and online business, and we’re constantly innovating and improving our marketing and acquisition funnels.
Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics, and customer-facing teams. You'll be working closely with our Co-Founders, Director of Marketing, Design, and Engineering to build out features to improve our customer acquisition experience, internal supporting tools, and reporting, yielding a higher conversion rate.
- Own the product lifecycle for the growth marketing team from conception to launch, including; planning, testing and measuring feature impact
- Work closely with our engineering team by participating in Agile ceremonies, continuously communicating product vision and priorities, and collaborating on implementation
- Conduct user research; talk to our customers, internal users, and stakeholders to understand and define common pain points
- Synthesize market needs, customer pain points, and internal requests; drive product strategy from these interactions
- Continuously iterate and experiment on our revenue streams and customer acquisition experiences; you’re comfortable with running A/B tests and analyzing its results.
- 2+ years of product experience building out full roadmaps and delivering web based solutions
- Strong technical background and experience working directly with engineers and QA
- Background in statistics, business, or growth marketing
- Comfortable with SQL and data analysis
- Impeccable communication and work product
Additionally, you might be a good fit if…
- You have experience working at startups and leading Agile teams
- You are the person who can take a fuzzily-defined idea and come up with 5 action plan options
- You have a high attention to detail
- You have experience in educational tech or media/entertainment like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, etc
Benefits, Perks, and Compensation:
We’ve got some pretty sweet digs, catered meals, unlimited PTO, and a full suite of benefits. Check out jumpcut.com/about for more information and to meet the team!
Compensation is competitive, and dependent on experience: $90,000 - $130,000 annually
Read Full Job Description